Optimized and qualified for the next generation of Electronic Control
We are introducing the Intercompact Series from our partner Smiths Interconnect. The new generation of Electronic Control Unit boxes requires a sophisticated interconnect solution able to support steadily all I/O signals that the advanced devices handle.
It is an answer to the rail and industrial market growing demand for compact, high-speed, and reliable connectivity for ECU boxes, in the respect of severe material and electric current requirements.
The Intercompact Series is an innovative solution for PCB to PCB and floating mounting rack and panel applications currently offered in both signal and Ethernet versions. Designed to meet the requirements of the rail and industrial environments, it is also suitable for other demanding markets such as defense, space and test & measurement.
Features & Benefits of Intercompact Series
- 60 and 41 way signal configurations with Hypertac® Hyperboloid contacts.
- 42 ways signal and 1 or 2 high speed quadrax 100 Ohm contacts as Ethernet versions. Additional contact positions can be offered depending on the specific application requirements.
- Compliance with the main European Railway standards (EN45545-2, NF F61030, EN50155:2017, STM-S-001ind.D and more).
- Compliance with MIL-C-28748 and MIL-STD-202-301 standards and EIA and IEC standards for Contact Resistance and Environmental testing.
- Insulators in Liquid Cristal Polymer material for an optimized insulation resistance in severe environmental conditions.
Please contact us if you whant more information about the Intercompact Series or any other of our products & services.